They are doing it again. The GOP is at it again and if we are not careful they will succeed again. Remember The New American Century? Remember Cheney and Rumsfelt. Remember all those ambitions that needed a nation rocking disaster to bring it about. Well it’s happening again. Sadam Hussien never did have weapons of mass destruction, as the Europeans and Robin Cook, and most of the educated western world, was well aware, but ever on onward the GOP machine marched until the world was embroiled in a war without foundation: a war that served none but those with vested interest in the armament business and they are at it again. Santorum, Romney, Gingrich have all advocated preparing to strike Iran regardless of the fact that they are nowhere near producing a weapon of mass destruction yet onward they march in the ridiculous notion that a pre-emptive strike is becoming essential. Stop it. Stop it. A thousand times stop it, but don’t kill me for saying so as you did Robin Cook. Robin was Tony Blair’s right hand man until his boss succumbed to the religious indoctrination of the GOP turned him into a Born Again Looney who believed in human sacrifice. They do that; these Christian Loonies do that. They believe that by sacrificing a son they can atone for all their mistakes. What unmitigated garbage and they are doing it again. They are telling the world that Iran is jam-packed with bad boys who want to obliterate Israel. Listening to Netanyahu muttering about time running out and the growing threat of a nuclear Iran makes my blood run cold. When the GOP candidates flutter their eyelids at Israel and declare Obama soft on defence and how he needs to wake up to the need for the military option I want to scream from the rooftops, “Have you forgotten already? Have you forgotten Hans Blix and the European leaders saying, ‘There is no evidence of Weapons of Mass Destruction?’ Didn’t Robin Cook resign from the Blair administration over the pointless war in Iraq. Have you already forgotten Rumsfelt, Wolfawitz, Cheney…” Such short memories. Such irresponsible media behaviour. Such disregard for human life, for human suffering, for destroyed homes, families … Such disregard for all mankind. When will we be rid of them Mother? When will people be free of the war mongers, the power addicts, those who give not one damn for any but themselves? When will the world wake up to the sins of the men in dresses who would have us send our children off to strange lands to kill the children of people thet do not know? When will parents wake up to the indoctrination taking place in every church, temple and religious rally to prejudice innocent minds to murder, to war, to human sacrifice … When Mother? When will is be over.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Conderton Camp 23 May, 2018 HarryTwenty
- National Museum of Scotland (Early Christian Stones) 23 May, 2018 Anne T
- The Origin of the Prehistoric Dog - a Story Full of Scientific Controversy 23 May, 2018 Matthew_Coulton
- Pen-y-Crug Hillfort 14 May, 2018 vicky
- Mark Zuckerberg testified before the EU Parliament, but the hearing's format left MEPs with no answers 23 May, 2018 (Deleted account)
- Pete Souza is releasing an entire book of nothing but Trump shade 23 May, 2018 Nicole Gallucci
- Kid who has clearly never seen 'IT' rescues lost phone from storm drain 22 May, 2018 Chloe Bryan
- Trump's staffers reportedly write his tweets with deliberate grammatical errors 22 May, 2018 Johnny Lieu
- You'll enjoy the 'by age 35' meme even if you have nothing saved for retirement 21 May, 2018 Chloe Bryan